(1) NEW OTHER 80 Gallon Stainless Steel Barrel (Closed head)
(1) NEW 2″ Tri Clover Welded Ferrule
(1) NEW 2″ Tri Clover Tri Clamp
(1) NEW 2″ Tri Clover Buna Gasket
(1) NEW 2″ End Cap
(1) NEW 1-1/2″ Tri Clover Welded Ferrule
(1) NEW 1-1/2″ Tri Clover Tri Clamp
(1) NEW 1-1/2″ Tri Clover Buna Gasket
(1) NEW 1-1/2″ End Cap
PLEASE READ: Due to the size of this drum we will need to palletize it for shipping. Please request a freight quote as the current shipping quote calculated through our website will not generate a proper freight quote for this item. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know if you are a business with a dock or forklift or a residence. We also will need your shipping zip code.
To see entire pictures please click on the main image to zoom in!
Volume: 80 US gallons
Style: Closed Head
Material: 304-2B Stainless Steel
Fittings and/or Gasket: 2" Tri Clover Fitting in Middle 1/3 of Body; 1-1/2" Tri Clover Fitting in Middle Side
Weight: approx. 89 pounds
Height: approx. 41 inches
Diameter: approx. 23 inches on top and bottom. The chimes going around the barrel are approximately 1 1/2 inches.
Condition: NEW OTHER! These drums are brand new, never used but have minor defects from the manufacturer. Get a high-quality stainless steel drum at a great rate! The last 7 pictures are examples of the defects that the drums may have. Some defects are as simple as scuffs and scratches. Other defects to include: cosmetically not perfect weld, some welds may slightly protrude into the inside of the drums, dents, space between the chime going around the barrel, etc.
You may find light scuffs, scratches or minor dings as these barrels came via truck; had drums stacked high. Pictures are representative of barrel/s you would receive.
Barrel Uses: Highly sought after for storing wine!
* Please take caution when handling, barrels/kegs are very heavy, use proper form when lifting, stacking, etc. We can`t be responsible for improper use or handling of barrels/kegs once purchased. Please clean and sterilize your barrel/keg whether it is new or used based on what you intend to use it for.