Instant UPS and USPS shipping estimate:
To get an instant shipping estimate on any of our individual products please add the product/s to the shopping cart and adjust the shipping calculator to your state name and shipping zip code. The estimator should give you an exact estimate on the same page. If it does not generate an estimate for you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com with the products you would like as well as your shipping address so we can manually send you a quote.
Most items will ship the very next morning from your purchase. If we need more time we may contact you. Orders on Friday after 10 am most likely will ship Monday morning.
Shipping for larger products can vary widely depending on where you are located.
We encourage you to pick the lowest shipping option. We may ship either USPS or UPS despite what you choose. We choose the option based on what most of our others orders are shipping that day. A majority of our products will ship via USPS. In many cases we will upgrade shipping from standard or parcel select to USPS priority mail to get the products to you faster.
For smaller products we may ship using USPS first class mail.
INSTANT freight quote:
NEW OPTION – added for your convenience!
1) Add the barrels you want to the shopping cart
2) On the shopping cart page “enter” your zipcode, state, destination type and “click” update totals.
3) If you are happy with the quotes, please choose the lowest rate and begin the checkout process.
4) Since this is a NEW option we have added to our website we will have to confirm that the quote received is correct. If incorrect, we will contact you. If the quote is correct, then we will book the load and send you a pickup day as well as the BOL for tracking.
– quotes will only work with items in our “Stainless Steel Barrels (BULK RATE)” category. If you have any issue or are not receiving a quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– For every pallet of drums you are purchasing you must add to the cart and checkout separately. Ex: if you are wanting to order (4) 55 gallon drums and (27) 10 gallon drums then you would need to first checkout and process the order for the (4) 55 gallon drums and then checkout and process the order for the (27) 10 gallon drums.
-If you are trying to purchase an individual item and a freight item you must checkout separately in order to get a shipping rate.
We ask that you schedule an appointment with us as we are not always at our location. Each barrel that is 30 gallons or larger we will collect an additional $25 per barrel to cover what we paid to have barrels shipped to us; normally this is calculated into our common carrier/freight shipping methods.